CAREERS AT OUR AGENCY
Join out amazing team of award-winning creatives
DO YOU LOVE PROPERTY AND ARCHITECTURE
Our Agency is Australia's most experienced specialised residential property brand and marketing agency having been established since 1994. We are always on the lookout for talented world class designers, 3d artists & web professional to join our established team. If you see yourself as a highly creative, architectural visionary that produces the very best work in the industry we want to hear from you.
Senior 3D Artist
Our Agency is Australia's most experienced specialised residential property brand and marketing agency having been established since 1994. We are currently looking for a highly experienced, world class 3D artist to join our established team of marketing professionals. If you see yourself as a highly creative, architectural visionary that produces the very best work in the industry we want to hear from you.Essential competencies:
• at least 5 years of experience of architectural vizualisation
• strong knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
• excellent eye for image composition and styling
• advanced skills in lighting, texturing and composition
• ability to create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
• ability to work at fast pace, on tight deadlines, both individually and in team
• team player with positive attitude.
• architectural or interior design background is considered as an additional value
• 3D animation creation and digital film industry experience (advertising, short film) is an advantage
• conversational level of English is crucial
• experience in people management is an advantage
What you can expect from us
– competitive salary
– a flourishing creative company culture
– in-house brand and culture sharing workshops
– inner sydney city location close to transport
– to be part of a creative brand and design marketing agency which does more than just 3D
Please send your portfolio using the form on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*We accept portfolios in PDF format.
Join Our Team
Senior Graphic Designer
Expanding award winning brand and design agency is on the lookout for talented Senior Graphic Designer with impressive experience in branding to help drive creative excellence from our Rosebery studio. Only those with excellent communication skills and ability to take a brief from design concept to completion with minimum supervision need apply.
Your reward is the opportunity to work in a stylish environment and be part of a small, busy and passionate team of individuals. The successful candidate must be able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines from pre-production to print. A passion for photography, architecture and or interior design is a distinct advantage as this category is our primary concern.
• Develop and produce high quality brand/campaign concepts, logos and visuals for the property and corporate categories.
• Maintain the standards of all creative executions.
• Liaise with the team members on progression of projects.
• Direct freelance designers where required.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
• At least 7 years of experience in branding.
• Excellent conceptual & design skills.
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Solid understanding of design technology & social media.
• Ability to brainstorm unique and innovative ideas.
• Great communication & presentation skills.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your skill-set!
• Team player attributes.
Our agency have done a wonderful job with this: incredible attention to detail and patience (and it shows).
“Multi award winning creative that delivered exceptional results for our flagship residential development, Sydney Wharf. I would recommend them without hesitation.”Mark Jacobs. Development Director, Charter Hall
“The most sophisticated marketing campaign for an Australian residential development ever” “$80 million in 8 hours” “Bondi Beach apartment prices smashed.”Australian Financial Review
The Scenic website would have to be the best I’ve ever seen for a development, well done!!Scott O’Connor. Principal, Eastern Suburbs Property Group